Instructions for LIGHT InkJet Transfer Paper
- Load material into printer, printable side is white matte coated side. Use plain paper mode.
- Make certain image is mirrored. Print using Photo Quality/ Best Quality print mode.
- Prepress garment/ fabric for 5 seconds.
- Place on garment with image facing down.
- Apply transfer to garment by pressing at 350F for 20 seconds using heavy pressure.
- Peel backing off Warm/ Hot
Wait at least 24 hours before washing. Machine wash using mild detergent. Do not use bleach or dry clean. Wash temperature should not exceed 105F.