Sublimation Print Services - Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
By submitting designs (by hard copy or electronic method), you warrant that you are the sole author and owner of the Content, or that you have obtained all required releases or permissions to permit copying, printing, licensing of the Content.
Any use of the printing services provided by S2S Warehouse is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- S2S Warehouse claims no ownership rights to the graphics, designs, photos, photo files, albums, projects, captions, or prints (collectively defined as “Designs”), that you send to S2S Warehouse. However, by providing designs, you agree to waive all moral rights to those images. We will not use or modify your Photos for marketing purposes or any other purposes without obtaining your express permission.
- S2S Warehouse reserves the right for final approval prior to large print runs (for both color correction and size).
- S2S Warehouse is not responsible for pixilation of prints due to resizing, incorrect sizing or digital copying/ snapshots of images.
- By making available designs and photos, you warrant that you are the author and/or owner, or that you have obtained all required releases or permissions to permit copying, printing, licensing of the Photos, and your use of the S2S Warehouse services.
- S2S Warehouse reserves the right to require that you obtain a signed copyright release form from the designer or photographer or studio for designs that are signed, stamped, or otherwise identified by any designer, photographer or studio as copyrighted material, or any photograph that appears to have been taken by a professional photographer or studio, even if it is not marked with any sort of copyright. In such cases, negatives or digital images of a copyrighted image will be returned to you unprinted and you will be provided instructions on how to present S2S Warehouse with a signed copyright release.
- S2S Warehouse will not assist in the copying of any state or federal document, including but not limited to driver's licenses, passports, and social security cards.
- S2S Warehouse uses commercially reasonable efforts to maintain the availability of the prints within the time frame communicated to you. However, S2S Warehouse will not be liable to you for any unexpected outage or disruption of service.
- You understand and agree that any Content, including but not limited to Designs and Photos and software, downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the S2S Warehouse is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damages.