Iron On Heat Transfer Paper for Inkjet Printers For Light Color Garments
Regular price $0.99
Heat Transfer Paper for Color Inkjet Printers / Copiers and Light Colored Fabric
- For use with white and light colored fabric
- Superior quality transfer paper leaves little to no residue on hand
- Provides incredible washing results, with no fading or image loss
- Works with pigment, dye-based, or sublimation ink!
- Developed to offer superior imaging in all inkjet printers
- Designed for application with a heat press or hand iron
- Features an easy peel and withstand repeated washings
- High quality transfers
- Superior wash resistance
- Amazing stretch
- Excellent color reproduction
- Virtually invisible polymer background
- Wash temperature cannot exceed 105°F / 40°C.
- This paper is to be peeled hot. Peeling should immediately after pressing. Also if you have difficulties peeling the backing off the shirt, while the fabric is hot, gently tug on the sides of the shirt. The backing will pop right out.
- To ensure that the coating has properly fused with the fabric, it is recommended to use maximum pressure. If this paper is applied with inadequate pressure, the transfer will not wash well.
- To increase color vibrancy, it is recommended to iron the image after each laundry.
- Store at room temperature. Keep away from direct heat, sunlight and humidity.
- All technical information and recommendations are based on tests manufacturer has conducted. Users should conduct their own tests before proceeding.