* Use scissors to cut around the image. Place the image on the garment.
* Press at 310° for 30-40 seconds.
* Use steady HEAVY pressure, Heavy pressure meaning that it takes some force to get the platen down.
* Remove from heat press careful to not let transfer image shift or pull.
* When removing transfer, hold garment in place with one hand and roll the carrier sheet back with the other. Grab a corner piece, and the transfer should “snap” off.
* A final press may be completed with a parchment paper cover for 10 seconds. Remember to cool completely before removing paper. Do NOT use other paper, such as butcher paper, for the finish press.
* Be aware of seams, especially on onesies and getting even pressure.
For best results wash in cold water and lay flat to dry. Do not iron directly over decoration..