Instructions for DARK InkJet Transfer Paper
- Load material into printer, printable side is white matte coated side. Use plain paper mode.
- Do not mirror, printing is right reading. Print using Photo Quality/ Best Quality print mode. Be sure to place any cut lines for a print and cut.
- Cut your design right reading.
- Weed away excess materials.
- Prepress garment/ fabric for 5 seconds.
- Remove the backing material and place on fabric. Use silicon sheet on top of image.
- Apply transfer to garment by pressing at 375F for 20-25 seconds using medium pressure.
- Peel silicon sheet when COOL.
* Try to design the material without any non-continuous parts. Do not use transfer tack. You may hand place non-continuous parts.
* Test cut prior to any production runs. Maintain a line thickness of 1/8” for optimal cutting and weeding.
Wait at least 24 hours before washing. Machine wash using mild detergent. Do not use bleach or dry clean. Wash temperature should not exceed 105F.